Friday, July 20, 2012

Olympic Torch

The Olympic torch came to Gravesend today.  We missed the attempt to steal the torch but what do you expect from Denton.
We decided to go to the Gurdwara to watch as we would get to see the torch go in and out, a handover with photos, and an interesting background.
In the end I found almost the perfect location and got some nice images. The light was not in the best direction, but with a bit of HDR processing and some cropping, I got an image that I was pleased with. The jaunty angle is because I was holding the camera above my head and I was out of practice.
After we went into the Gurdwara for a look around. We had not seen the interior since it was completed. There were lots of people around and the finished interior is very impressive I will post some images of that in the next day or so.










No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.